In accordance with the Dissolution of Masterpreneur Corporation, Nevada USA
The Sale of the following DOMAINS are being managed by GoDaddy Auctions:
MASTERPRENEUR.COM — Asking Price $10,000 USD / Minimum Bid $5,000 USD
Asking Price for each of the following DOMAINS is $2,000 USD / Minimum Bid $1,000 USD:
Program Title: "Mastering The 5 Talents of Top Executives"
• Two-Day Advanced Executive Leadership Seminar-Top Talent Training Program
• The Premier Critical Competencies Course for Current and Future Senior Executives
• Masterpreneurship® – Bridging the Gap between Business School and Business Success
- The current complex, continually changing, ever challenging domestic, international, transnational, and global economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require exceptional organizational leadership.
- Success on the battlefield - business and military - requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer, employee and shareholder satisfaction – within the context of finite resources is the business of the day.
- What are the critical competencies for senior executive success in this environment? Mastering The 5 Talents of Top Executives program squarely addresses this question with mission critical actionable answers.
Roadmap to Sustainable Success
- Research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge — this senior executive advanced leadership program provides through faculty presentations, case studies, business analysis, action planning, group exercises, and extensive peer interaction, a unified, total-team approach to sustainable career and organization success.
- The program is designed around our Masterpreneurship® Unified Management Model – a powerful, proprietary, innovative approach to organizational leadership and effectiveness. The model facilitates managerial leadership creativity, flexibility and adaptiveness, and has been built especially to help strategic top-level, tactical mid-level, and operational first-level leadership succeed as an aligned and highly effective unified organization.
- Held at the Hotel Las Vegas — a AAA Five Diamond and Top-Ten Las Vegas hotel, this two-day senior executive seminar is an intense, transformative learning experience developed over the past 3 years to fit the time constraints of busy senior executives.
Helping Top Talent
- Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into one master mind-set.
- Build a total-team organization for sustainable competitive advantage through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-business-government-military.
- Acquire strategic-tactical-operational planning and thinking frameworks that are crucial for organization alignment, execution and the realization of critical success outcomes.
- Improve personal and organizational decision-making.
- Expand the ability to make significant, sustainable, systemic organizational changes.
- Facilitate a more innovative, agile, and responsive organizational culture.
- Develop critical creative leadership and change management competencies.
- Update, broaden and optimize you senior executive leadership style and impression management.
- Learn to more effectively eliminate team dysfunctions and promote team synergy.
- Connect with peers of similar experience and ambition.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This seminar is specifically designed for current and future senior executives whose organizations operate in highly competitive, rapidly changing markets, cultures, and technologies, including:
- Executive VPs
- Military Officers O-6 & Above
- Government Civilians GS/GM-15 & Above
- Other high-potential senior executives with leadership responsibility
- $2,900 USD - Registration Fee per Person.
- $2,500 USD - Early Registration Discount per Person.
SEMINAR PROGRAM FEE includes:
- All assessment and training materials.
- Executive Coaching: Two 45-minute, post-program private coaching sessions via phone.
- Masterpreneuship® Executive binder and accessories.
- Morning coffee and tea.
- Program participants are responsible for their own travel, food, and lodging arrangements.
Hotel Las Vegas — a AAA Five Diamond and Top-Ten Las Vegas hotel.
Two-Day Advanced Executive Leadership Seminar-Top Talent Training Program Program
08:00AM – 09:30AM Top Talent Best Practices: Putting all the right parts together.
09:30AM – 10:00AM Break
10:00AM – 12:00PM Senior leadership-focused assessment and analysis.
12:00PM – 01:00PM Lunch
01:00PM – 03:00PM Top Executive Talent 1.
03:00PM – 03-30PM Break
03:30PM – 05:00PM Top Executive Talent 2.
08:00AM – 09:30AM Top Executive Talent 3.
09:30AM – 10:00AM Break
10:00AM – 12:00PM Top Executive Talent 4.
12:00PM - 01:00PM Lunch
01:00PM – 03:00PM Top Executive Talent 5.
03:00PM – 03-30PM Break
03:30PM – 05:00PM Top Talent Best Practices: Achieving all the right results.
Advanced Executive Leadership Seminar-Top Talent Training Program: Mastering The 5 Talents of Top Executives
Recommended Non-Gaming Activities While Attending Our Advanced Leadership Seminar in Las Vegas
- Fremont Experience
- Fine Dining
- Wellness and Spas
- Las Vegas Attractions
- Gallery of Fine Art
- The Smith Center
- Outlet Malls
- Mandalay Bay Aquarium
- And 170 Other Things to Do in Las Vegas
OVERVIEW Advanced Executive Leadership Seminar-Top Talent Training Program Program
PROFIT: This two-day training program is especially designed for current and future C-Level Executives, Business Owners, Board Chairmen, Chief Strategy Officers, Top-Management-Teams, Top Team Executives, and other high-potential business and government leaders. The program is first and foremost about maximizing shareholder wealth. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 10 objectives. For business leaders they translate into The 10 Core Competencies of Management.
BUSINESS SCHOOL: A prelude to developing these competencies is a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We therefore recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty,
CHALLENGE: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business and military battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
SOULUTION: This two-day Masterpreneurship® Executive Seminar is specifically designed for those advanced leadership and government leaders who seek superior personal and organizational performance through the mastery of the 10 Mission Essential Tasks of Leadership.
The Four Management Domains of Masterpreneurship® serve as the framework for the program, namely:
- PERSONAL LEADERSHIP. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- CUSTOMER LEADERSHIP. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- COMPETITIVE LEADERSHIP. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
This program additionally focuses on executive strategic decision-making at the top and top management team effectiveness. The seminar is unified by our proprietary Masterpreneurship® Management Decision-Making Methodology − providing world-class "dantotsu" - best of the best - east-west-business-military comprehensive total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior personal and organizational performance to form the world’s leading 2-Day Advanced Executive Leadership Seminar-Top Talent Training Program Program.
Moving Beyond the Limits of Leadership
PROGRAM CONTENT Advanced Executive Leadership Seminar-Top Talent Training Program Program
- Providing critical insights into organizational human behavior and motivation, competitive advantage techniques, innovative marketing concepts, operational and financial management, proven analytical tools, and strategy formulation and execution.
- Harvard Business School journal/case studies.
- Socratic, scholar, street-smarts decision-making methodology.
- Executive-judicial-legislative-entrepreneurial mind-set modeling.
- Lessons in leadership from East and West including Sun Tzu, Miyamoto Musashi, Elizabeth I, George Washington, Arthur Wellesley Wellington, and select current business moguls, military masters and more.
The Merger of Management-Leadership-Innovation-Entrepreneurship
Becoming a MASTERPRENEUR©
KEY CONCEPTS Advanced Executive Leadership Seminar-Top Talent Training Program Program
What every executive must Be-Know-Do-Deliver Diligently for sustainable career success and effectiveness.
Bridging the Gap Between Business School and Street-Smarts
- Bridging the gap between formal executive education and real world executive execution in highly volatile economic times.
- Full Spectrum Executive Development Program: From Chaos to Order -- Putting All the Pieces Together.
- Lean mind, lean body, lean business: personal and organizational fitness orientation.
- Dantotsu©: seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving as the pace setter.
1. Improve your advanced leadership leadership career potential.
2. Move beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mindset.
3. Understand the importance of global business models, especially in terms of shareholder wealth maximization (SWM), corporate wealth maximization (CWM), governance and the building of sustainable shareholder value within a multi-stakeholder framework.
4. Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into one master mind-set.
5. Build a total-team organization for sustainable competitive advantage through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-business-government-military-scientific-street smarts.
6. Address personal, team and organizational change from a flexible response-readiness-fitness framework.
7. Understand your workplace personality, leadership, emotional intelligence, creative style, motivation, stress, and competency potential strengths and weakness and develop Action-Plans to address career success competencies, roadblocks and derailment issues.
8. Update, broaden and optimize you executive management style for continued career advancement.
9. Upgrade your executive decision-making capabilities.
10. Acquire executive sustainable leadership skills aimed at maximum managerial impact, personal and team confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
The Fusion of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military-Scientific-Street Smarts
ADVANCED LEADERSHIP TRAINING TOPICS Advanced Executive Leadership Seminar-Top Talent Training Program Program
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Shareholder Satisfaction; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; Masterpreneurship® Innovation, Intrapreneurship, and Entrepreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership®; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE Advanced Executive Leadership Seminar-Top Talent Training Program Program
This Advanced Leadership Program to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Cross-walk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, leading change, leading people, results driven, business acumen, and building coalitions that especially align with individual competencies and requisite team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
• Proprietary Masterpreneurship® advantage.
programs or ON-SITE programs at a location of your choice
CONTACTS US Advanced Executive Leadership Seminar-Top Talent Training Program Program
Serving Business & Government Worldwide
| Advanced Executive Leadership Seminar-Top Talent Training Program Program | CEO Training-Chief Executive Officer Seminar | C-Suite Training-Top Management Team Seminar | Advanced Executive Leadership Seminar-Top Talent Training Program Program | Executive Training Seminar |
| Global Executive Business Leadership Training Seminar | Strategic Planning Seminar-Succession Planning Training |
| Government Senior Executive Development Leadership Training Seminar | Advanced Executive Leadership Seminar-Top Talent Training Program Program |
| Advanced Executive Business Management Training Seminar | Corporate Senior Management Training Seminar | C-Level Advanced Executive Management Training Seminar |